Portsmouth RR Day - Sat 20/1/07

Makefish

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Harry's result and it looked good to me, but I'll let him tell you when he gets back to York.

Again my thanks to all those who organised today and attended. It was a great day out, and with the exception of my dodgy second hand buy (tuning box), was good fun.

I know Harry's result and it looked good to me, but I'll let him tell you when he gets back to York.

Again my thanks to all those who organised today and attended. It was a great day out, and with the exception of my dodgy second hand buy (tuning box), was good fun.

Do what any decent person would do.....

Flog it to someone else :P

Hehe - seemed to run well when 'driving past' on the way back :thumbup:

Was nice to meet you all & hopefully next time I'll be 1) able to run and 2) stay somewhere near certain Mk2s on the way to the pub :P :o

SWMBO enjoyed herself too, which was interesting as she's not really into the car thing, and post 'last drink', Bengie & Mrs + me + Mrs has a nice meal before setting off for home :)

Good day if just a tadge cold, suprised but pleased with the cars results, the rollers seemed pretty accurate on stock cars which is a good sign as to there accuracy. I willneed to get the 4x4 down there soon

Sorry I didnt make the pub but was reminded on the way by the Boss that I was going out earlier than I thought