cleaning trim on octy

Is it proper metal or just silver plastic etc?

Depending on what it is made with i know what we polish such things up with here before shipping.

It's fabric in the middle of the seats...

I use 1001 carpet spray on mine along with a wet hover, They come up pretty well :D

I remember somebody saying a vax spot scrubber was good for it too.

Vax spot scruber is grate for cleaning up the kids mess in the house but difficult to get into some parts of the seat still looking for a good answer to this one

Nigel

Have you got a normal Vax with an upholstery tool?

Think that would do a job, either that or I guess paying for a proper detail?

I know the autoglym stuff was pretty good on grey, but no idea how well it would work on the silver. Same goes for the turtlewax stuff with a brush built into the top/

The best way I find is ,put some non-bio washing powder into about half a bucket of hot water,using a spong with the soapy water rub into the seat vigourisly.the seat must be slightly damp ,not to wet then get a small dry white towel and rub into the seat as if u were drying it ,u will see on the towel how much dirt has come off the seat after rubbing it dry.It works around the door handles aswell.