vRS TDI Remap

Ive posted this a few times. The car has a diesel particle filter which is why it dosent smoke, take care with remaps as more diesel going in will make the filter work harder & might lead to it clogging. As the the car dosent smoke its harder for the tuner to see visually if too much diesel is going in.

If it starts to clog you will get a warning light & need to commence the regeneration as detailed in the manual, if the regeneration fails the car will go into limp mode & if its like other Skodas its a dealer fix

Its early days with thesefilters & given time Im certain that tuners will be able to work around them.

It might not be a problem with the Octy but other cars with these filters are I believe having problems

I can see one possible way of getting around this...............................take the bloody thing off!!!!

Before anyone starts - Yes I know what the implications of that would be!

I can see one possible way of getting around this...............................take the bloody thing off!!!!

Before anyone starts - Yes I know what the implications of that would be!

The Implications will include better mpg & more power :)

If you ever find a man who can get round the sensor problems our Superb needs sorting when it comes out of Warranty

Can't find the 170 TDI listed on their site.

I suppose it's early days yet, but I know the 170 TDI Altea has been out for a while now.

Most strange, the Skoda Octavia TDI 170 was most definitely there 2-3 weeks ago and I downloaded their power/torque graph (OE and chipped); although I have this saved on my PC at home.

I have just looked and found that you're right - it is not there now. :confused:

I wonder what has happened?

Will try to remember to ask them - my car is going in for a little tuning assuming no further faults are found sometime this week. Currently aiming for Thursday for this, although nothing confirmed ;)

You getting a map to take into account your hybrid?

Their a superchips hybrid map resutls on awesome's site for a mk4 golf.