Autowindow Remote Window Closure Fabia

So, based on the above, your saying that if you have driver's door unlock enabled, the programming won't work? Perhaps that's why my windows are conforming with the KVW100? :rubchin:

I have it setup that a standard unlock on the remote only opens the driver's door. I have to hit unlock twice to open all doors. Problem perhaps?

Steve

Hmm, I wonder if you might be on to something there ?:confused:

SWMBO'S Fabia is set up for drivers door only opening as well & the KVW100 didn't work. :(

I don't have the KVW unit anymore otherwise I'd change the locking code with VAG COM and try it again. :rolleyes:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was just going on those instructions for the EEPROM recoding really, and that stuck out.

Next time I'm near someone with VAG-COM I'll check it out and report back. Sunroof closing definitely works for me you see, which is another suspicion. It's been able to code that part because perhaps one-door locking hasn't got in the way!

Or if I'm up in Edinburgh sooner, I'll shout! My sister lives there :)

Cheers,

Steve

So, based on the above, your saying that if you have driver's door unlock enabled, the programming won't work? Perhaps that's why my windows are conforming with the KVW100? :rubchin:

I have it setup that a standard unlock on the remote only opens the driver's door. I have to hit unlock twice to open all doors. Problem perhaps?

Steve

This is based on my friend

Yeah, as I still have the KVW100, which effectively does this EEPROM re-programming you talk of, without getting my hands dirty (so to speak), I can test it by getting one-door unlock turned off, then try the module again.

I'll report back - just need someone local with VAG-COM.

Cheers,

Steve

• 2 months later...
You need:

- all the values are in hexadecimal system

- the value of 4631 was 8A, after deduction of 8 the value was 83

- all changed channels were transcribed in this way

- the value of 8224 was 4F, after adding of 16 we inserted 5F - the same with the others

:)

Huh, 8A-8=82h, not 83h. This is just a wrong example, right? Or...?

Of course thx for the information.

• 4 months later...