Ultimate Dubs 2007

All Types

Ultimate Dubs 2007 - 11th March - Telford International Centre.

This is mainly advertised as a VW, Audi & Seat show, but we would like to invite all Skoda owners along to this indoor event.

We have 3 Skodas booked into the huge 'Show Vehicle Display' this year (including an awesome Fabia from Belgium on air-ride!) and hope to see more in the future take part.

Forumadvert.jpg

If you would like further details on the event, then just visit Home

Is this Fabia a kind of goldy colour with "flame" eyebrows?

Interested to know more about it. :) Telford is only a couple of hours from me. :)

I've just noticed the club stands are all fully booked up! :confused: Where do you display if we want to go now?

• 1 month later...

Was a good day, though I only saw 2 Skodas in there.

The car park outside and the drive up were just as good!! Lots of Dubs about!

The orange/gold Fabia was there (yes it had flame shaped eyebrows!) and a black mk1 Octy vRS with silver stripes.

Will post some pics tonight.

Was also a little disappointed by the lack of trade stands, though did find one or two bits (you just had to ask ;) )

Mine was on display on our club stand outside, flying the Skoda flag solo it seemed!

I can appreciate the work that's gone into that gold/bronze/orange/whatever fabia, but I really dislike the styling... it's miles too OTT.

Maybe.

I certainly had a wonderfull time in England.

Only thing I really dislike are those roundabouts! Those are deadly things!

Driving on the left side on the motorways was something you get used to really fast.

When I was back in Calais I was still driving on the left :D

I'll certainly come back, maybe this year, maybe next.

And the organisation this weekend was extremly good! Belgian organisers should go there aswell to learn how it should be done!

And a pic I found of my car and my friend his Beetle this weekend:

4192080440a1ab7e072hb5.th.jpg

IMG_2240.jpg

Beautiful wheels, so wanted these on my Bora!!!

I was planning on attending this show as a 'few' VW friends go along, so gutted I didn't go but I was playing hockey instead, LOL!!

I think that there should be a few more Skoda's there next year as people are coming around to the old 'VAG' way of thinking withh Skoda.