Finally saw one!!!

Dmac1969

• 3 weeks later...

Well after 4 months of not seeing a single one on the roads, this morning I saw 2 of them.

A blue Roomster 3 TDI and a red one (couldn't tell what spec) that was a Taxi.

Must say they both looked very good - 10 times better in the flesh than portrayed in photo's and magazines - The Blue 3, looked spot one a really nice looking motor and the red one wasn't to far behind in terms of looks either.

Took the wife to look at a new (last of the old shape) Fabia estate the other afternoon, 45 minutes later she'd signed up for a Roomster 2 in silver with the 1.4 TDI.

Very surprising car - probably in the market for one myself now. Does everything my Fab does but just that little bit better :):thumbup:

I looked at an Octavia and ended up with a Roomster. I got it a couple of weeks ago and have seen a few of them around. That might be because Skoda sells quite a few cars in Norway with around 5% of the market.

• 4 months later...

Hold the front page!! : Ive saw my 2nd Roomster! It was that silvery - blue colour , I didnt see what spec it was but it was a tdi and it had 'www.henrys-cars.com' on the back bumper , which ive just found out is a Honda/Skoda dealer in Glasgow...anyone on here?

Just returned from 4 weeks away, so Roomie spotting went like this - 1 Italian 3, 3 French of various types, 1 Swiss 3, 2 Belgian, and 3 unregistered Swiss outside a showroom. Oh and mine of course, but that was then only British registered one that I saw whilst on holiday. Oh, and whilst we waved at all the other Roomies, no-one waved back!

• 2 weeks later...

I've had my Roomster scout for just under 3 weeks. In that time I've only seen 2 that were privatley owned. First was on the motorway around Birmingham area, just had Roomster 16V on the back (blue). Second was yesterday on my street, another blue 16V. Anyone around Dumfries who sees a Silver Scout then it's more than likley me.........Give me a hoot!

Not many about our way. My Mum was looking at one for a motability car but she christened it the 'Popemobile' and a 'Fish van'. So that was the end of that.

Saw another anthracite grey one across the roundabout by Europa Way (near M40) in Leamington this afternoon. AJ07 ... Only the second I've seen besides ours.

Just back from the Lakes and the Roomie was brilliant. Realise the side view isn't to everyone's taste (Liverpool Lad!) but we're delighted with the car and glad we went for the 1.9. Once you've joined the motorway it purrs along with so little effort and we appreciated the tight turning circle once or twice in tight spots up there, unlike with the Picasso we nearly bought at one point.

I'm liking the Roomster more every time I see it , I saw the Scout version at the Harewood House show and it looks really good , I'd love to see one in my favourite Roomi colour of Ocean Blue...if they come in that particular hue , that is!

I'm liking the Roomster more every time I see it , I saw the Scout version at the Harewood House show and it looks really good , I'd love to see one in my favourite Roomi colour of Ocean Blue...if they come in that particular hue , that is!

They do, they have one at IML in Plymouth.