Maidstone Meet April 07.

lfc958

DOH! I missed the last meet even though it was in my diary

We did have a foreign visitor over though.

You are welcome at this one :thumbup:

Never been to a meet before, silly question, but what does it entail exactly??

Never been to a meet before, silly question, but what does it entail exactly??

Well you all arrive and chat to the people you know, intoduce yourself to the people you don't know.

Have a look at each others cars, talk about remaps and alike.

Go into the nice pub, grap our usual table and order some grub (you get given giant wooden spoons :D)

Talk about just about anything, cars, work, kids etc etc. Force ourselves to eat the lovely deserts!!

Return to the carpark and then head our seperate ways (after a bit more of a natter)

Basically very social and pleasent! :)

Well you all arrive and chat to the people you know, intoduce yourself to the people you don't know.

Have a look at each others cars, talk about remaps and alike.

Go into the nice pub, grap our usual table and order some grub (you get given giant wooden spoons :D)

Talk about just about anything, cars, work, kids etc etc. Force ourselves to eat the lovely deserts!!

Return to the carpark and then head our seperate ways (after a bit more of a natter)

Basically very social and pleasent! :)

That about covers it :thumbup:

Nice one. It's my first meet, so in order to ID myself, I'll be in a black Octi Vrs GL**TZD with Briskoda stickers in it.

The last time me and the missus went there, the scoff was fab. (The wife will be coming as well )