GENEVA pics!

After an exhausting day (up at 430! stansted at 530, geneva at 930 then back in stansted by 11!) and 10 hours walking round the geneva motorshow and still not seeing everything I've got a couple of pics of the fabia they had a skoda. pretty nice I think, looks a bit ike a cooper S though.

Geneva in a day? possible.........Just!

Matt

Flickr: Photos from mattwebster83

Not used flickr before hope it works

These aggresive bonnet vents with the cutesy-wootsey front grill just look stupid and as for it's big a$$....very stick on looking.

Granted, the looks of the current don't set the roads alight but if they pitch the forthcoming vRS along these lines then I feel they may well be off the mark.

You see as many older drivers as you do young with vRS' but the min. you start sticking daft spoilers and multi-coloured roofs on things then it's only going to go one way.

We went to Geneva last year, and it's a top day out. We stayed over for a couple of days and met up with some Scoobynetters (used to have one) who live out there. Would love to go again maybe next year, or possibly the Monaco Show.

From Scoobynet...2007, and more. Here's mine from 2006.

'We went to Geneva last year, and it's a top day out'

Couldnt agree more, cost a total of 150 quid all in to go and come back the same day. Aside from the cars a crazy amount of people selling full on Car washes like you get at BP and Esso! how good would that be on your drive!