Thinking of Maybee getting a VRS

maybee_zee

Thinking of getting a VRS, so far the only things stopping me are;

• "Quick clear" windscreen as offered in the Ford Climate pack
  • Remote audio controls or
  • Electronic Climate control
  • Electric folding mirrors

I can all these things when I get a Fiesta Zetec, so would anyone help me choose between them, coz I my mind was made up for the Zetec till I saw the VRS. Now I think that maybe I can do without the list of goodies listed above.

Any help appreciated

cheers

Zee:confused:

Given your criteria, I can only make 1 suggestion here.

If it is only toys you are interested in then get the fiasco.

If you want to drive and enjoy, then it is the vRS ( Furby will have to be 2nd hand except for Ltd edition , Octy can be new).

It was the Fabia I was going to get, am off for a test drive. Already have a Zetec even though its only a 1.4 petrol its quite reliable and the toys on offer will make life alot easier. I have a feeling I might be persuaded by the salesman and the test drive. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thinking of getting a VRS, so far the only things stopping me are;

• "Quick clear" windscreen as offered in the Ford Climate pack
  • Remote audio controls or
  • Electronic Climate control
  • Electric folding mirrors

I can all these things when I get a Fiesta Zetec, so would anyone help me choose between them, coz I my mind was made up for the Zetec till I saw the VRS. Now I think that maybe I can do without the list of goodies listed above.

Any help appreciated

cheers

Zee:confused:

I had a fiesta SILVER Ltd edition, the only thing I liked and miss is the heated front windscreen, Maybe Skoda will put heated windscreens in the new models (we can only hope)

get a Vrs it will make you SMILE:)

Hello & Welcome.

I used to have a Focus with a heated windscreen and other toys on it, but the vRS is much much more fun.

I have had my Fabia vRS for 2 and a half years now and it still puts a smile on my face when I drive it :)

Save yourself some time grief and cash - get yourself down the Skoda dealers. The Fix or Repair Daily will be worth a fraction of the Fabia in 2 years time.

Took the Fabia VRS for a test drive, what can I say apart from fast! The last time I drove a skoda was nearly 8 years ago on my driving test. It was a Felicia 1.9D, this was wicked :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: to drive. Its a crime for anyone to consider any other diesel. Never driven a better diesel. The 6 speed box was a dream :cool:

At the mo looks like the Zetec is more practical due to finances :( might opt for a used VRS in a few years. I was looking to get the limited edition but its just too out of my reach:eek:

Zee

Hi

Although I plumped for the octy vRS in the end, I took a diesel fabia vRS for a spin and couldn't stop grinning!

Toys will amuse for a few weeks, the drive of the vRS will keep you entertained as long as you own it:)