VRS Mk 2 17 inch Zenith alloy wheels

Hi lads/lasses

Does any one know where i could exchange a set of 18 inch Zeniths for 17 inch of same or where the best place would be to get set of 17's. 18's just too big for me! Have tried ebay, no joy. Will be putting two new tyres on front corners today.

Regards

Sean

How do you mean - "too big"?

Dave.

I just want 17's as they should increase the ride comfort slightly, plus where im at roads arent the greatest (mostly country b roads) with quite a few potholes about. I feel i would be better equipped to survive a pothole with 17's. 18's better suited to a town or a big smoke.

I've modified the title which may help you.

Thanks Stu:thumbup:

I can't believe someone hasn't ripped your arm off here.

I'm hoping sum1 will snap them up, especially with two new F1's on them today and about 6-7000 miles left on the rear corners.

Hi Sean,

I'm definitely interested in doing the swap, the only snag being that my car won't be delivered until the end of May.

What sort of condition are your 18's in? Any blemishes, scrapes etc.?

How much tread is there on the rears?

Cheers,

Bagpuss.

I was on to Mcgyver there, he's in Mayo. He would be interested, hehas 2 new F1's on the rear and 2 bridgestones on the front (4-5k left on them), they came with the car, there's 12k on the car and were swapped front to the front a month ago. The only thing is he says theres a slight stone chip on one. I'm sure he could send you a picture.

I'm not sure when he's gonna be online so I'm PM you his number so you can give him a shout. If you can't get him give me a shout :)

I can't believe someone hasn't ripped your arm off here.

I can, the logistics of swapping all four wheels with someone in Ireland will be extremely difficult and expensive. He needs someone local to do the deed!.

I can, the logistics of swapping all four wheels with someone in Ireland will be extremely difficult and expensive. He needs someone local to do the deed!.

You mean it can't be a postal exchange? :)

Imagine, - car on bricks for a week waiting for its new wheels!