I thought i would share with you something that made me laugh my head off yesterday.

I was driving over from Newcastle upon Tyne to Cumbria minding my own business when i was overtaken by 3 charvers in a citreon saxo with full body kit etc. They decided it would be fun to point and laugh at my

nice work that man.

just think how much fun i have in my modefied felly. nova boys got no chance.

my top speed so far is 120mph (privat road and so on) will need to get a gps speedo soon.

any one know if it will damage my speedo if i go over 120mph???????????????

I thought i would share with you something that made me laugh my head off yesterday.

I was driving over from Newcastle upon Tyne to Cumbria minding my own business when i was overtaken by 3 charvers in a citreon saxo with full body kit etc. They decided it would be fun to point and laugh at my £30 Felicia whilst doing so.

I did notice that the engine on that citroen seemed to be screaming in order to get past (around 70mph) so i thought i would resort to a bit of fun on the A69 to show them what £30 of Skoda power can do!!

I put my foot down and was surprised myself that i just left them standing. The face on them was a picture and i couldn't help laughing as you could see them frantically trying to catch up and flapping around in their baseball caps.

Obviously for legal reasons i don't want to specify the speed i got up to but put it this way i didn't realise it would go that fast and was even more surprised at how low revving and solid it was at that speed as my previous Rover 1.4 was no where near as good.

Anyway these lads tried in vain all the way to Carlisle and failed. I just couldn't stop laughing. :D

The thing to do now would be to go over to the Saxo forum.. and post up in the 'Was It You?' section. When someone replies.... Laugh again! :rofl:

Would someone give more detail on "Platform collapse". Thank you.

the cups that hold the suspention springs in place, and hold the cars weight.

on the felicia and the favorit they have a habbit of rusting through.

i would just drill a small hole at the lowest point of the cup, to let it drain. and then put a dab of paint on it.

The struts normally do have drainage holes, they often get clogged up with dirt though, and are quite inefficient. a good clean our with a pressure washer helps keep things right. I do however like replaceing the struts with ones that dont suffer from the same design flaw....