"BRISKODA.com" tax disc holder

Hi all,

On ebay there's a company selling brushed aluminium effect tax disc holders with a vRS logo. I've got a notion for one of these to replace the dealer supplied holder. My son - a VAG'er - says one of these would be even more naff: he says I'm losing the plot - well, I'm 60+ now and I don't care, so there!

However, he suggested a "BRISKODA.com" logo would be in much better taste - cool. So, at last, getting to the point of this post: does anyone know of a source for these, if any?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Irrespective of the .com/.net mistake, I think this is a pretty good idea.

Will pass on your suggestion. :thumbup:

Steve - you posted in (and resurrected a few times) the last "merchandise" discussion thread!

Is this going to be one of your responsibilities now you are red?

Cheers

Andy

Tax disc holders and air fresheners would be a good great idea :thumbup:

I've now got both of these with the vRS logo. I mounted the air freshener - carbon fibre effect - just behind the front ash tray at a slight incline from the vertical so that the logo is visible. Looks the business!

Will post a pic as soon as I figure out how to do this.

Here's the pic.

14653.attach

Not trying to do a sales pitch, I am a new member of brisk skoda, but I am also the sales manager of Richbrook.

If you guys are interested let me know and I will sort something out for you.

Hi there,

I'm also relatively new to the forum but already have noticed that there have been a number of group buys for products such as this. Is this what you envisage, or would you be prepared to accept individual orders?

Incidentally, I've sent a private message to you on a related matter.

Not trying to do a sales pitch, I am a new member of brisk skoda, but I am also the sales manager of Richbrook.

If you guys are interested let me know and I will sort something out for you.

i'd be interested in tax disc holder. :thumbup: pm sent. ;)

both pm's replied to, was thinking more along the lines of a group buy if there was enough interest...

That's good.

Hopefully, there will be sufficient interest to get an economic batch size; also, it would be ideal if one of the regulars with experience of a group-buy got involved.

Here's hoping.

Did you manage on my behalf to contact the guy at sport autoUk?

Looking forward to a successful outcome.

Bill mate, not being funny or anything when I say this as Im sure your fine but:

How do we know you are actually from Richbrook, as we could send you a load of money and you walk away a few quid better off. Still, would be really nice to have the tax disk holders done though

That's good.

Hopefully, there will be sufficient interest to get an economic batch size; also, it would be ideal if one of the regulars with experience of a group-buy got involved.

Here's hoping.

Did you manage on my behalf to contact the guy at sport autoUk?

Looking forward to a successful outcome.

I have called him for you and left a message, I will chase him tomorrow for you.

Bill mate, not being funny or anything when I say this as Im sure your fine but:

How do we know you are actually from Richbrook, as we could send you a load of money and you walk away a few quid better off. Still, would be really nice to have the tax disk holders done though

Hi Mike,

I'm not with Richbrook. I'm the member who started the thread but have no experience of a group-buy, hence the statement that I'm hoping one of the experienced guys gets on board.

Hi Mike,

I'm not with Richbrook. I'm the member who started the thread but have no experience of a group-buy, hence the statement that I'm hoping one of the experienced guys gets on board.

My mistake, lol I meant to direct it to chippy17 lol. Sorry bout that.

He's not from Richbrook I am! Understand your point of view completely I could just be a troll!!

I suggest if one of you, say a trusted long serving member or moderator, wishes to sort this out with me you are more than welcome, also if anyone who runs brisk skoda thinks I am being inapropriate please let me know, I just thought they might be quite cool, kinda fancy one myself! Not trying to make loads of money out of anyone!

If anyone wishes to do this and to prove I am who I say I am just go on to the Richbrook and give us a call...ask for Chippy!!!

hi chippy17. pm'd you back about who might own the right's to " briskoda.net " im sure some 1 will be along soon with the definitive answer. moderater's plz help. :D who is the MAN? :confused: colinD ?