Look at the state of this!

Sirs and Ladies, I can only apologise profusely for such trash being generated in my beloved Scotland:eek:

Although, Annan is damn close to the border, so it could be an English invasion...

Either way, I have the address and will see that this miscriant is removed forthwith:D

I think if someone mechanically minded looks at it and it's not completely trashed, as suggested, it could be a bargain.... Though I'd want the factory headlights if he's still got them.

Personally, I'd sort out a more traditional bumper/numberplate mount and lose the graphics... The meshing is a carbuncle that needs ripping out and replacing.

It's not what one would call "understated", as it is. :o

J.

Can anyone explain WHY a dump valve ? as there have been MANY threads on the questionablity of having these.

Also I think it could be saved from its current c h a vi shness, with a bit of re decoration. :)

"diesel dog" is that his pet name for his car? interior looks good but the ouside needs to be taken back to scratch the bumper is ruined because of that horrible mesh and it looks like he has just stuck loads of accesories all over it. would anybody buy a car when the picture of it has a c h a v standing next to it?

Loose the graphics and it wont be that bad. May be colour the mech as I think the silver is to loud and loose the chrome handles.

At the end of the day you dont seem to be like this with Jasons car as his isn't far off and Lukes has holes in the bumper etc.

tom nick's one from annan :o "yes i know of the car" very fast little thing but the lad has never made a penny of that himself from what iv herd its all mummy and daddy's money :thumbdwn: he has had it since new but weather or not its running 230 bhp :rolleyes:

Loose the graphics and it wont be that bad. May be colour the mech as I think the silver is to loud and loose the chrome handles.

At the end of the day you dont seem to be like this with Jasons car as his isn't far off and Lukes has holes in the bumper etc.

We're not like that with Jason and Lukes cars because they look like there 'holes in the bumpers' have been done professionally!! Check out the way the mesh on the lower bumper has been put on!!! My 3yr old could have done a neater/better job!:rolleyes::D

As for 'Diesel Dog', i'd have left out the Diesel!!:rofl:

Just my opinion of course:D

We're not like that with Jason and Lukes cars because they look like there 'holes in the bumpers' have been done professionally!! Check out the way the mesh on the lower bumper has been put on!!! My 3yr old could have done a neater/better job!:rolleyes::D

Yes but if you sort little things like that its would look quite ok.

Mech a few quid from B&Q and a few minutes puting them on

Little bit of time removing the decals

Headlights from a scrapper

Personaly remove the chrome doorhandles and may be the mud flaps (or paint over the diesel dog bit)

Then you dont have a half bad modded Fabia VRS, with low milage and some nice Audi RS6 wheels on it