Another Briskoda Daddy - Congrats Mcgyver

GAFF

Big Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Mcgyver on the Birth of their first child, Sophie

Good to hear everyone is doing well.

:balloons: :orb_party :orb_party :mw:

Sophie Jane McGyver has a nice ring to it doesn't it?

Mother and baby doing great, and father as proud as punch. I can see the boot of the Octy being used as a nappy changing facility for rally Ireland Gaff.

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers guy's. Just got back to work today which meant I didn't get a chance to view any posts. Many thanks for all your good wishes.

Rally Ireland is on the cards and I would not rule out the boot nappy changing facility.... I am sure it is not the crasiest thing that has been done in the back of an Octavia!! Linda and Sophie are doing very well.

Pity I couldn't say the same for the Octi. The rattle from the dashboard from the passanger side of the car has got very bad. (verified by Gaff ). It's going back to the dealers to have the dashboard taken out and hopefully remove whatever is causing the rattle

It's going back to the dealers to have the dashboard taken out and hopefully remove whatever is causing the rattle

I have a suspicion that there'll be another rattle in the car soon, but you'll probably want to keep that one :D

Best

Mo

Congratulations :thumbup: Take my advice, get shares in a coffee shop for those early morining feeds, nappy changes...............................................:orb_coffe

Joking aside, all the best.

Pity I couldn't say the same for the Octi. The rattle from the dashboard from the passanger side of the car has got very bad. (verified by Gaff ). It's going back to the dealers to have the dashboard taken out and hopefully remove whatever is causing the rattle

And there was me thinking I'd the only Rattle Box :rolleyes:

I have a suspicion that there'll be another rattle in the car soon, but you'll probably want to keep that one :D

Best

Mo

Lmao off at that coment:D . Sophie has a touch of colic which makes for plenty of screams from the rear of the car. I will have to get a louder exhaust to counteract that noise.

The garage couldn't take the car into to carry out the repairs which is a real pain in the ***. Just wondering has anyone else had an issue with a rattle from the passenger side. I know MICK had an issue with a rattle from the drivers side which turned out to be a loose panel.:thumbup:

Lmao off at that coment:D . Sophie has a touch of colic which makes for plenty of screams from the rear of the car. I will have to get a louder exhaust to counteract that noise.

The garage couldn't take the car into to carry out the repairs which is a real pain in the ***. Just wondering has anyone else had an issue with a rattle from the passenger side. I know MICK had an issue with a rattle from the drivers side which turned out to be a loose panel.:thumbup:

Did you ring Mick ?

Btw check out this

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/new-octavia/rattle-ipod/80093/