Can Racing Stripes Work?

stevenh

Would racing stripes work on an Octy?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Would racing stripes work on an Octy?

• Yes - go for it!
    • No - too tacky.

perhaps i need to see one not sure tho,

wot colour stripe is the oone you have seen richie

Silver, straight through the center of the vehicle from the front number plate to the rear.

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest westallc
There is a black one on here with 2 silver stripes on the passenger side, I keep trying to find a pic to show a bloke who might be doing some paint work for me.

resurection of thread from 2007 lol was you bored last night :rofl:

Blue car and White stripes or vica versa looks good on a Fiesta or Focus RS and definitely on a GT40/GT. :cool: It looks allright on an white Fiat Arbath. But any other car I'm not sure about. Not so sure about stripes on Skodas, but it it may grow on me.

Blue car and White stripes or vica versa looks good on a Fiesta or Focus RS and definitely on a GT40/GT. :cool: It looks allright on an white Fiat Arbath. But any other car I'm not sure about. Not so sure about stripes on Skodas, but it it may grow on me.

Fiesta? You taking the p***? :eek:

Just to add my 2p, I think if your the type of person to entertain the stripes then you should go for it........:thumbup:

I am more of a less is more person so for me I think they look OTT but if you want your car to stand out in the crowd and your mods to be noticed then I would go for it........:thumbup:

Yep stripes are good:

herbie_Mvc-024s.jpg

But depends on the racing pedigree/colours.

Fiestas and RS's look okay with stripes because the the Ford Racing Heritage. Same as Fiat Abarths.

Whereas my neighbours dodgy corsa 1.2 doesnt quite hit the mark....

vRS side stipes look OK on a Furby or Octavia, as seen on oilburningnut's Furby SE. :thumbup:

I agree, full bonet stripes, like the above, don't work on an Octy.