Maidstone Kent Meet 30th April

Chavyboy

• 2 weeks later...

OK this is still going ahead. Everyone OK with this ?

I will be down there for 8pm a week on Friday (30th April).

Rooboy is meeting me at IKEA in Lakeside Essex at about 7:15pm and then we are trundling down there. If anyone wants to meet us down at IKEA PM me if you are not to sure where that is.

For all the people who are going to brave it, I have attached a map of the area with the pub clearly marked up.

Here is a link so you can see what the what is like Clicky Clicky If there are any problems PM me.

Have a drink in the Malta Inn then go for a little drive around the area and find some Rude Boys to coat in Diesel Smog :rofl:

Regards Ivan

BTW my number plate starts YD04 if anyone spots me first ;)

Will be there for the chat and drink.....as for the little drive I will pass as the better lanes arent really suited to barges. :P

ps...easy to spot..Dark Metallic Blue Superb with Stars n Stripes Mickey Mouse head on top of the aerial whip.

So you,ll be walking then?? ;)

:auto: That sounds as if effort may be involved :o

You could drive to top of Bluebell Hill and coast the rest of the way ;)

Work have messed be about (not unusual), and I won't be there until 10pm ish. Save me a space in the car park...... :o

I'll see you as I leave then as I have to leave at that time to GO to worrk :(

Well nice to meet you guys and good to have some off the Cliosport lot down. BTW me and Night.Icon did some testing for ingear accelaration, he and Clare in the Clio Williams 2 with 162bhp and me only in the Fabia with just over 1400 miles on the clock. He took off in third and me in forth and he was pulling away but not to badly, I was expecting to be blown into the weeds but I think with a few more miles on the clock the cars ingear times will be even. Nice to be able tp test the car. Obviously 0-60 he would kill me but just goes to show ingear times are fantastic in the Fabia.

Big thanks to

Kentish

Simon

LFC958+Wife+Son

Delcac

Rooboy

Night.Icon + Gti.Girl

Lightning16v

Sutts

Will now make this an End Of Month meet with a sit down meal at the same place if you want ? Could do the last friday of each month if you guys/girls are interested ?

Edit ## Just remembered these :D

1318YumYum.jpg

1318John_Icecream.jpg

That would be Night.Icon tucking into a bath sized tub of Choclate Sundae :rofl:

MMMMmmmmmm Ice cream !!!!!!!!!

yeh was a good little blat on the way home but its hard to judge between the cars due to the different gearing (still thinks the Williams needs a 6th gear)

i also enjoyed the drive home baiting a **** box nova pulling up next to him looking over , waving then just dropping a cogg and leaving him for dust - lol

but it was nice to meet u all and i look forward to the next time if we are welcome ?

john (and clare)

Hi all

Enjoyed the night out, didnt let the delay in getting the table spoil it :)

It was nice to have the clio guys there, and would welcome them anytime ( despite driving french cars )

It would be very nice if we could get a few more from the Kent area involved and if the SWMBO's are interested, it would meant the petrol/deisel heads could have their topics, mixed in with those interested in soft funishings :) ( no gender exclusion here :thumbup: )

It was excellet to put names to faces, I know next meet i would like to get to know a bit more about all of you.

I look forward to the next meet ( Shift allowing )

Steve

Edit ## Just remembered these :D

1318YumYum.jpg

1318John_Icecream.jpg

That would be Night.Icon tucking into a bath sized tub of Choclate Sundae :rofl:

A nice small snack there John :D

An ultimate chocolate challenge IIRC!