Bargain Favorit

daz51

Unfortunately Favorits are worth next to nothing, but that can only be good for people who know about them. I wouldn't be suspicious. I have even seen the occasional one given away on freecycle and got mine free off a friend who would have otherwie scrapped it. Just check everything works as Tom says and check the sunroof doesn't leak (mine is duct taped up lol).

If the car really has only covered 33k miles the interior should be in very good condition and there should be minimal noise from the engine and rattling.

I have seen it said in a few places that mileometers have got stuck. Mine sticks occasionally so mine has covered more than the 107k miles on the clock. So it may well have covered more than 33k miles.

Sounds about on the money for the car, just down to condition really, look our for rust at sill ends, door bottoms, and wing tops, timing chain rattle shouldnt be an issue at that mileage but even if it is rattleing its not a big problem. check out condition of rubber pipes etc, low mileage vehicles you can get boot failures due to lack of use etc. I wouldnt be overly suspicious about the mileage favorits were often brought by old people to do occaisional trips in etc.

I sold my N reg GLXIe estate for