Insurance renewal - well pleased.

I imagine though that they wouldn't replace them with leather if ever there was an accident/ claim etc. They'd just put the standard seats back in.

Worth asking them about this before doing it, but I think they cover everything specifically declared on the policy.......

Chris

Interestingly - its often the case with Direct Line, that if you go through the process of obtaining a new quote from them (online usually gives a discount as well), it sometimes works out a bit cheaper than their renewal quote.

Worth while checking ;)

This 'adding the SWMBO' to the policy thing. I tried it and mine went up?

She's not the wife though yet and so is it cos the surnames are different that it increases my premium? I don't fully understand. She's older too, with more NCB.

Wierd.

She's not the wife though yet and so is it cos the surnames are different that it increases my premium? I don't fully understand. She's older too, with more NCB.

Doesn't sound right to me!

Chris