Xbox360 Forza Motorsport 2.

mannyo

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have managed to get some life out of the old 360 this evening, and I am really impressed with what I have seen so far.

I have 2 races left to complete the exhibition events in arcade mode (that next to last one is a real pain), and am also working through carear mode.

Well, I am making progress. I have completed all the exhibition events in arcade mode. For the next to last race I used a group C, Cadillac of all things, now playing with time trials. My carreer mode is going well to, now on level 17 and going strong.

Oh God!! I was at a friends t'other day watching a bunch of lads play this, its amazing how a few pixels can get men so excited!! Racing games do nothing for me. I dont mind having the odd go now and then but they're all obsessed!! The graphics looked pretty good, you could see the reflection of the clouds in the side of the R32, but really, I don't get computer games at all!! :rofl:

I had a little go, I came 7th out of 8 LOL!

The demo is pants compared to the real game.

I would agree with that. I don't think Microsoft helped themselves with the demo.

The real game is excellent.:thumbup:

Im gutted....

I got the game on thursday.. played for a couple of hours and built myself a nice 3.6l gti mk5. then because i was going to london for the weekend i moved my gamerprofile to my mem card to take with me... then whilst in london had the absolute disaster of my mate accidently deleting my profile :eek: :(

so ive lost EVERYTHING.. :o :O :o

I still Play Forza 1 on the old xbox - a really good game, maybe not as much fun as TOCA 2 was online though.

Having said that has anyone played Toca 2 on the xbox before? You may have been up against me at some point as i spent most evenings playing it for hours.

SwanseaJack was in the usual groupies

Must be a boy thing 'cos when I was doing this

It was great fun. :D

Lol, I just dont get the whole game thing....how can it be so exhilerating to make a virtual car drift just sat in your living room with a control pad in your hand? In real life then yeah, I'd love doing it! Have been in a drifting car and it's definately fun! Same for tracks etc, but After a couple of gos I'd just be bored and never pick it up again.....

just this minute got back from hmv, got the limited edition one. you get a couple of extra cars and a big book with lots of nerdy car data in it. and a nice metal case!

that's about it.

unless the overall method of how you control the car has changed since the demo, I'll not be buying it.

what method do you prefer game pad, steering wheel?

im unsure what other method of car control you could desire that another racing game offers?

its a shame you are not buying it... its always good to have someone who is cak at a game around... it makes the rest of us look better...:rofl:

only joking.:)