Xbox360 Forza Motorsport 2.

mannyo

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gutted....

I got the game on thursday.. played for a couple of hours and built myself a nice 3.6l gti mk5. then because i was going to london for the weekend i moved my gamerprofile to my mem card to take with me... then whilst in london had the absolute disaster of my mate accidently deleting my profile :eek: :(

so ive lost EVERYTHING.. :o :O :o

Woooo!

thank god for M$!

i recovered my gamertag onto my '360 and ive got all my saved games back :thumbup: - seems like when it says "move gamer profile" it doesnt move it fully :D:D:D

I agree with manny.. the full game is much better than the demo...

ive been experimenting with the driver assists, and "learning" to drive with them all off.. :thumbup:

We must all get some online races done sometime :)

I have to agree that the demo really is shocking compared to the full game....... Having D/L'd the demo i was adamant i wasn't gonna waste money buying the game untill i played the full version on a friends 360!!!!! Plus i got it for a tenner with a trade-in of TDU...... (Benefit of an in-law who works at Blockbuster:thumbup:)

Anyhow i've only really modded one car so far and here it is....................

Mini2.jpg

Mini3.jpg

Mini1.jpg

Cheers

Dave.

I played this the other night when a mate brought round his 360. Have to say, it was rather good fun on a 2.5m screen running at 1080P :P

Was rather gutted it doesn't work with my logitech wheel though (it works on my PS3). Is there anything you can do about this, or do only M$ xbox wheels work? :( :mad:

i think the wheel has to be xbox360 specific i know of 3 wheels at the moment one is the official wheel which i have i find it great .then there is a logitech wheel for the 360 and a madcatz wheel for xbox 360

Ive been having some crackin online games....

only problem is it only takes one n00b (which is me sometimes) to overcook it on the first corner and take out most the field.. :rolleyes: - theres nowt like the sound of americans swearing :rofl:

Ive been having some crackin online games....

only problem is it only takes one n00b (which is me sometimes) to overcook it on the first corner and take out most the field.. :rolleyes: - theres nowt like the sound of americans swearing :rofl:

I ended up with a gang of muppets the other night in an online race....... 10 lap race and all they did was try to take each other out!!!! Then they realised i wasn't part of their 'gang' and started trying to aim at my car...... My little mini just swerved around them...... I got the race win and the satisfaction of seeing them getting more and more annoyed at not hitting me!!!!! :D :D :D

Cheers

Dave.

I am making slow but steady progress, now at level 25 in career mode, done some time trials, but have yet to dabble with the online side of things.

the odd thisng is the xbox wheel works on a pc.... im sure its a driver issue...

the xbox 360 controllers work on pc too if you want to use the wireless stuff you have to buy the wireless gaming reciever

Another couple of pics... This time of my 2nd 'modded' car....... I hope the DVLA don't find out that i'm running the same plates on both cars.:D:D:D

049e4117-64ef-40a3-89ac-ffcc3adc727.jpg

b34f8aa0-f852-4fd9-8564-41e84dabb32.jpg

Cheers

Dave.

hey i got my first proper go and im really likin it now. had to get used to controls as different to pgr3. now as my car is gettin better im enjoyin it more. will play more after work. the only thing is can you get music durin the racin? i mean there is music on the menu screens but as soon as u start racin it stops?

Oooooo my bro has just bought the 360 wireless wheel :D

can only mean one thing.... my drivings gonna get even worse :rofl:

(ill be online shortly... warning.. ive been drinking LOL)

perhaps we should start a list of our xbox names so we can add each other and have ourselves a tournament...?

they used to show on brisky but dont seem to now?

WaveyDavey13..................... Feel free to add me.

Cheers

Dave.