Got it !

Guest parsko

Guest parsko

Picked up my new car today, the Fabia Estate has been replaced by a Silver Roomster Scout 1.9TDi.

First impression was of a bit more tyre noise than the 1.9 Roomster 2 that I road tested but they are wider and lower profile so that was to be expected.

The drivers seat seems a lot more comfortable than the Fabia which I had to have a lower back support in. The roomster appears to have more lumbar support.

It was a rubbish day to pick up a new car with the weather and all, I did little more than drive it home and put it to bed, hopefully the weather will allow me to try put my stuff in it and give her a spin.

I will try and fit the chrome exhaust tailpipe embelisher and also the engine sound deadening that came off the Fabia if the weather permits tomorow and let you know how I get on. Generally there seem to be a lot less engine and transmission noise on the Roomster but I might as well fit the thing than flog it.

The cruse control hasn't been retro fitted yet as the kits are only available with the short LHD wiring loom. Skoda are working on the kit at the moment to convert to RHD so watch this space.

The front and rear mudflaps had not been fitted so I hope this was just an oversight and not a problem with them fitting the Scout, again I will let you know when I have the answer.

The only accessories I want at the moment are the rubber floor mats, the rubber boot mat, the door step guards (cheaper black ones not the stainless ones) and the boot gap cover. Anyone else have these fitted? are they worth it?

Cheers, PAArsko.

Sounds like a lovely car :thumbup:

Think i would of added the panaramic roof aswell, which my girls loved on the '3' demo we had.

Guest parsko

Hi, the glass roof does look nice but I dont like them thats one of the reasons why I had the Scout and not the '3' for the same money.. I had an electric sunroof in my Jazz and only used it a few times in the 3 years I owned it. My main concern is security if the vehicle was to roll over and also it is one massive target for bricks being dropped from motorway bridges.

Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

ps. I dont stand on the cracks in the pavement.

Guest parsko

I will post some pictures later.

I have just fitted the Chrome exhaust tailpipe from the Fabia and it fits a treat, the engine sound deadening material from the Fabia also fitted and it looks as though the Atero Signo roof bars from the Fabia estate (with roof rails) will also fit.

Factory order for my silver Scout went in today, now I've just got to keep from crashing

the part-ex!

You've confirmed I've made the right choice. Thx for posting pics.

Did you order any options with it?