BRISKODA 9th Jabbasport rear ARB group buy

SkodiRS

Back due to popular demand...now available in Black only!

We need 10 people to get this GB off the ground.

Here are the details as follows:

The Bar is formed from 23mm Bright Bar Steel and mounts to the standard beam via the lower shock mount as well as being strapped to the main length of the beam by using 2 Mikalor straps and 2 poly bushes

This is a custom made produce by Jabba Sport

The ARB Kit Consists of:

1 x Powder Coated Bar (Black)

2 x Poly Bushes

2 Mikalor Clamps

2 x Bush Retainer

Price £190 inc VAT + p&p.

Fitting approx £26 inc VAT.

At the moment this is the price but it may well be going up soon due to increase in material costs. So get your name do fast so we don't miss out!

There are reviews in the fabia section if your unsure and I'm sure members with this could give you their views....this mods works and makes a big impact on handling!

If your interested please start a list and add your name...please cut n' paste when adding yourself to the list.

Any questions please PM me

Just had confirmation from Jabba that we can have this group buy at the current price of £190 + p&p.

Next group buy fo rthe arb WILL be at the new increased price (TBC).

So get your name down to avoid disappointment..once I have 10, I will close the group buy.

1. Tim

Been wanting one but not in green! excellent

Only come in green but easy enough for you to spray it a different colour.

Only 3 more to go....come on!:D

1. Tim

2. Oliverreed

3. Rashcupra!

4. TDi vRS

5. jim campbell

6. air121005

7.Lukey

These are black - see post #1

Ooops my bad:O .

Yes...these a black now....originally green.

Sorry for confusion.

Right those on the list please can you PM me the following ASAP. Will save time.

1) full name

2) contact number

Only 1 more to go!

1. Tim

2. Oliverreed

3. Rashcupra!

4. TDi vRS

5. jim campbell

6. air121005

7. Lukey

8. Ad Lav

9. Ric 2001

Thanks everyone for being so prompt!:thumbup:

I have everyone's details as well so I'll be passing these onto Jabba on Monday.

Please check out your PM regularly on Monday as I will be posting out further instructions/info then on what to do next.

If for whatever reason you need to pull out of the group buy PLEASE tell me ASAP.

Failure to do so will mess the group buy up for eveyone else AND I will ban you from any futher group buys.

For those who are interested but not in the 10 already, please PM me still as I'll put you onto a reserve list.

Cheers.