Not so much a newbie, but a returnie

fab16v

Hey peeps

Some of you may remember me and others obviously won't. Been away for a while now and it's changed quite a bit in here.

Been away from the car scene for about a year or so now, but still hasn't stopped me tinkering. ;)

Since the yellow soot chucker, I have had a Scooby, which I absolutely hated I must add after the Fabia and my current car which is lovely, a red Hyundai Coupe V6.

So far the mods have been restricted to a stainless cat back system and a Pipercross induction kit, so the sound track from the engine is a bit better. Other than that a set of black Inovit Redline wheels sit in each corner to give it a bit of menace.

It'll be good to get back into the swing of things and get back to some track days too. :thumbup:

Cheerio for now peeps, but look forward to becoming a regular again. :D

Hi, I remember seeing that motor over on SE/SCC (before toys and prams went on diverging vectors)

That would be me then. I used to be a bit of a forum whore. lol. Now I'm only on the Hyundai Coupe forum and now back on here again.

Cheers guys. It's great to be back.

The Coupe is actually quite difficult to get parts for, but everything is available. Big things planned for it, but pretty much everything has to be sourced from the states. So could take a while.

Anyway, best get back to work. Catch up with everyone later. :thumbup: