clutch judder

My fabia vRS does it too,

I'm yet to try a method that hepls stop clutch slip, remove rubber cover off flywheel timing (top of bell housing) and pour warn soapy water in. it basicly clears the clutch mechanism of dust and 5hit. fingers crossed it'll help, will let u know what happens after i've done mine.

5tu!

• 1 month later...
My fabia vRS does it too,

I'm yet to try a method that hepls stop clutch slip, remove rubber cover off flywheel timing (top of bell housing) and pour warn soapy water in. it basicly clears the clutch mechanism of dust and 5hit. fingers crossed it'll help, will let u know what happens after i've done mine.

5tu!

I read that method somewhere else before, wouldn't like to try it though.

Mine was in for a service this morning, left it parked outside the workshop last night and guess what?? they say the clutch is ok!! Didn't shudder!! , I bet it shudders tomorrow morning as usual.

remove rubber cover off flywheel timing (top of bell housing) and pour warn soapy water in. it basicly clears the clutch mechanism of dust and 5hit. fingers crossed it'll help, will let u know what happens after i've done mine

Have you done this yet Stu ?

if so i would be interested to know what the outcome was

Good idea or complete fur cup ?