10.5 hours...

Neily03

Firstly washed with Meguiar's NXT shampoo then dried wth AG sythetic leather. Then clayed with CleanYourCar - Fine PolyClay and Sonus Glyde, that took from 10am to 3 pm :eek: :lol: :lol: . Then poilshed with Meguiar's Deep Crystal Polish, after that a coat of Chemical Guys - Factory Sealant and finally a coat of Chemical Guys - Pete's 53 Paste Wax. I absolutly knackered now!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pics (sorry about the quality but it was very overcast and starting to go dark)

DSCF0001-1.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0004-1.jpg

DSCF0009-1.jpg

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0016.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

The pictures really don't do it justice, imo its better than the day i picked it up! Its like glass and smooth a fook! :cool: :cool:

Nice. What's the other bit of machinery in the garage? Looks kind of smart too. :)

I really must try this claybar thing. Recently I've found that the Williams Carnauba enriched polish works well. Gave mine a nice finish at the weekend, and it was only roughly applied and polished off. Got some megs NXT vinyl stuff, and speed detailer yesterday. Hope it's as good as I've heard it is.

Go round the car tomorrow and check if there is any places you missed as the 53 comes out after a day or so if you missed any bits buffing off

Cheers guys, shame it rained last night though! :rolleyes:

Nice. What's the other bit of machinery in the garage? Looks kind of smart too. :)

Thats me Mum's Z3

Go round the car tomorrow and check if there is any places you missed as the 53 comes out after a day or so if you missed any bits buffing off

I keep havin a quick walk round it and so far so good. :thumbup: