What should i do ?

hello there i have a question :D at the end of this month i plan on gettin alloys for my car . i want quite thick tires an being none power sterring wud be hard to turn. brings me to the piont do i reli wanna keep my car of go for a newer model with power steering, i just like my car to much . wat wud u do if u was me?

If you like it that much, keep it :D

Power steering is only going to come into its own at low speed manoevers, most of the time you wont notice.

cool sweet thanks :D

well. if you want to get rid of your felicia let me know... i might be able to find a good home for it here :D

well i plan on gettin rid of it just i dont know who would want it the front has slight dent pushed in an thew scratchs on it. id prob be looking for cheeap sell (ps i didnt put no marks or dents into my car:D very preoud:D)

dents... what dents...... doesn't worry me... i'll soon have that sorted, then a respray :D

ill take some pics for u tomorrow if u like :D its only done 69000 miles

can you not find a scrapped car at the scrapper and rip the guts out of it for power steering?

:confused:

i think long as its for that type of car (so like a felicia with power steering) it shudnt be a problem just need things such us the pump and other bits an bobs:D

but i heard the labour of putting it in is a pocket denter!

I have now 175/60r14 tires on felicia and there is not much difference in steering (1,3 mpi, no power-steering). Not to mention that car now looks better then related to original 165/70r13.

When I drove a felicia with 195/50r15 wheels... well, it is a major difference. But, looking at the bright side, you can save some money by steering instead of going to gym :D

The front dent should be easy enough to sort, should be just one panel at the front so you could try removed and straighten it or find a donor from a scrappy. I didn't notice it till you mentioned it to be honest :) Just thought the badge was missing.

im thinking about buying a favorit cause they not to bad :D just need some advice on them :D

What's wrong with the felicia? :) I'd rather have a felicia than my favorit I would think. Would have thought going to a favorit would be a downgrade :)

Pretty much all that's different is the felicia had more VW involvement, a wider range of engines beyond the Skoda 1.3 (to include the VW engines), and is newer. The felicia shares a number of parts with the favorits.

If you really want to get an older Skoda maybe Rapid, estelle etc.? Would be very different and fun to drive I'm sure :)

What's wrong with the felicia? :) I'd rather have a felicia than my favorit I would think. Would have thought going to a favorit would be a downgrade :)

Pretty much all that's different is the felicia had more VW involvement, a wider range of engines beyond the Skoda 1.3 (to include the VW engines), and is newer. The felicia shares a number of parts with the favorits.

If you really want to get an older Skoda maybe Rapid, estelle etc.? Would be very different and fun to drive I'm sure :)

im very weird, i do like felicia's dnt get me wrong they are brill cars :D hence why i have one. but i reli like the look of the favorits so i may get one of those an see what i can do with it:D

cheers for the advice tho :D