Newbie vRS owner

Nice One Big Mikey :thumbup:

Welcome from a similarly pleased owner

A word of warning - Photoshop out your plate numbers if posting piccies - there have been instances of cars appearing on eBay with Briskoda owners' number plates i.e. scams to get cash.

If you look on the site you'll notice most post with blanked out plates.

Hey thanks for the advice man - I've taken it and blanked out the rear plate. Cheers for that. This seems like a cool forum and everyone is really friendly. I'm so made up with this car - all I've done since I bought it is polish it, haha! I've got a few mates who enjoy taking the pi$$ out of the ol' Skoda... until they come for a ride in this, that is. Then they ask how they can get one too!

Very nice Motor Big Mike, I think you've got the best colour too!!!! got to find one for myself at the right price yet!!!

Cheers

MarkT

na everyone knows race blue is best;) you picked the right car i love them there is nothing else to put a smile on your face like a fabia vrs:D

na everyone knows race blue is best;) you picked the right car i love them there is nothing else to put a smile on your face like a fabia vrs:D

That's a sweet motor mate - I was going to get the SE but it was just slightly out of my price range. Asked my bro to get me number 999 and if he'd been able to, money wouldn't have been a consideration! Someone else had already ordered it though. :thumbdwn:

Had mine 8 months now. Factory ordered,:eek: But never had any buyers remorse and never stopped smiling:) and for me Xenons have been the best 500 quid i've ever spent:thumbup:

Had mine 8 months now. Factory ordered,:eek: But never had any buyers remorse and never stopped smiling:) and for me Xenons have been the best 500 quid i've ever spent:thumbup:

Yeah mate - the xenons are awesome aren't they? Make the car look pretty unique and expensive! :thumbup: Didn't realise they were

Really good price! their loss your gain. If you haven't done so yet fit led sidelights i've got the ones from ULTRA. they give off a bluey/white light and make a world of a difference, And plod haven't taken an interest. Standard W5W's look orange

Yeah - that's the only thing - the sidelights look kinda yellow along with the blue/white of the xenons and it looks a bit odd. I'll see if I can pick up some LED sidelights then. As for Plod not taking an interest... take a look at my job title in my profile. :D

Sorted! A "Get out of Jail free card":thumbup: So, eh can you fix tickets:D, Dude everyyone has a cross to bear:rolleyes: May not be to everyones taste but i think it's a vast improvement.