Sad sad day

Fabia156

Hello all :thumbup:

hows it goin with all of ya?

So i sold my car today :orb_upset

and I miss it already... had to sell it coz its been running into too many problems recently and what was coming is really worse.. my clutch is starting to slip and feels very weird on gear changes, My AC isnt very cold anymore, PAS sensor problem, a breakdown in the middle of the road a couple of days ago where i had to replace the Alternator, car feels sluggish, oil leaks, Fuel consumption was becoming V8 friendly :D so i thought i would sell the car before something else goes wrong...

Despite all of that, i still love the car like the day i got it or maybe even more, Drove it for nearly 2 years and only let me down once, handled very well and looked very special, interior was very good looking and everyone i know loved my car coz it was just different than all the cars you see around in the uae..Performance wise, it was very nippy in 1st and 2nd...

and YES, I took a v6 1998 mustang like a King on a big Corner the day before i sold my car :D :D *no kidding, i really did it*

Right now duno wut car im gonna buy, my ride at the moment is a black bicyle :o

thanx alot for everyone who helped me on the forums, i'm gonna be hangin around the forums though..

heres the last pic i took of the car, I will always love it and maybe one day i'll get bak to Skodas, but has to be a VRS one though

babyyysp0.jpg

Hopefully the new owner will take car of it :thumbup:

sounds like a lot of problems from owning it for 2 years...

could you tell me what reg your car is and how many miles you had done?

I've just bought a new vrs and really want to keep it for a good few years but it appears that people have posted msgs on the forum about certain areas of the vehicle requiring heavy repair work not far into the its life beyond the warranty state.

Ummm lets see, u should expect ur PAS sensor to go wrong in about 2 years, thats usually a common problem in all fabias..

clutch could go wrong if ur not careful with it and this could be costly,

now ur car bein a VRS, u will not need to worry about a timing belt coz i think its a chain (right?)

I still think that my car was reliable, i drove it really harsh most of the time so i paid off the price for that..

Drive it carefully, look after it.. nothing will go wrong and it'll run like new for at least 5 years

good luck with keeping yor car that way