Adjusting rear washers

PSM

I have a VRS TDi hatch (which I enjoy hugely) but when trying to clean my rear window the other day found that the water jets do not go anywhere near the actual rear window. How do I adjust these so that they actually work and direct water towards the screen. From what I can see there are two jets with one of them pointing towards the plastic housing and the other away from the window.

Cheers in advance

I use a pin in the jet to adjust mine, takes some fiddling though to get them spot on.

I would second that method, its a bit of a pain to get your "aim right" but its the only way I know how to adjust them.

PS Cleaning my octy vRS last night, lifted the rear wiper to clean off the blade, and it came of in my hand ? . Seems to have gone back on OK ( I hope ) .

Bob.

Spent 15minutes tonight soaking everything within a 5 meter radius but finally got them adjusted to a reasonable level. However due to the curve of the rear window anyone overtaking me on the right will get a good soaking at the start. (but least it puts water on the screen for the majority of the sweep of the arm. Cheers again for the advice.