remap

swany

hawick in scottish borders mate,, whats the prices for star performance like for 220 bhp for octy vrs

The price on their website is £449 but I think these may have went down and possibly a forum discount on top, worth giving Jim a buzz on 01259 655595

Not a bad run either from Hawick, used to have a girlfriend from Selkirk who worked in Hawick and did the A7 about 4 times a week, great road :D

hi mate thanks for the info. phoned star performance today but Jim is on holiday till next Tuesday, will have to wait and see what he says for prices. have a look at eBay there is a place called pendle performance doing remaps for £185 and he is saying he specializes in vw/audi engines. Where you from yourself if you went out wi a jap woman(selkirk lass)?

hi mate thanks for the info. phoned star performance today but Jim is on holiday till next Tuesday, will have to wait and see what he says for prices. have a look at eBay there is a place called pendle performance doing remaps for £185 and he is saying he specializes in vw/audi engines. Where you from yourself if you went out wi a jap woman(selkirk lass)?

I'm from Rosyth originally, but spent a bit of time in the borders playing rugby and doing a bit of work, when I was tainted by the Jap, they are a funny breed down there going for a ride on their horses round their land only to come back and watch someone wave a big flag.

:sofahide:

That was my favorite insult, how the locals hated an outsider slagging the casting :D

Careful with the generic remaps from ebay, have an ask on here if anyone knows them first before comitting, you would have very little or no comeback should something go wrong.

hi again i contacted jabba to see what they were all about and they recommend Bedrock veedubs in Motherwell as they are jabba agents and use jabbas software. a little bit closer than having to travel down to Peterbourgh for us Scots anyway:thumbup:

Angel Tunning have premises in Scotland not sure where but it doesn't matter because they come to you. £300 for an extra 50bhp on my Fabia VRS and i couldn't be happier with the results. They have many happy customers on here! :thumbup: Check out there website!

hi again i contacted jabba to see what they were all about and they recommend Bedrock veedubs in Motherwell as they are jabba agents and use jabbas software. a little bit closer than having to travel down to Peterbourgh for us Scots anyway:thumbup:

I've got a Jabba custom map on mine, i forgot about Bedrock otherwise i would've mentioned them too.

Mine was done in Peterborough though.

If you want a shot to see what it's like, let me know.

The mother-in-law stays in Hawick so i'm down quite often.

hi there i had my vrs remapped by powertune scotland,they are chipped uk agents,haven,t had it rolling roaded yet,but star performance remapped my leon cupra before a taxi driver wrote it off and theres nothing between them and joe from powertune came to my house and done it all for £300.if u look over on the ukmkivs.net forum,u will see plenty of happy customers who have had chipped uk remap there cars.