test drove fabia vrs today

brucey1

test drove a vrs today at henrys glasgow 55 plate quite high mileage at 40000.would have bought the car had he given me decent money for my trade in.my car is a 2001 volvo c70 t5 checked the price with glasses guide £4150 they offered me £3300 not too happy think i will have to keep it now.

test drove a vrs today at henrys glasgow 55 plate quite high mileage at 40000.would have bought the car had he given me decent money for my trade in.my car is a 2001 volvo c70 t5 checked the price with glasses guide £4150 they offered me £3300 not too happy think i will have to keep it now.

Shame on them, but think of the amount you would save on fuel :)

i think £8995 is a bit rich,had a look at the sevice history its not been stamped since 10,000 miles.salesman said it had been done as the privious owner was a mechanic at a skoda dealer.sounds like a crock of **** to me!

I think if I was a mechanic at a Skoda dealer, the first thing I would do is sod the service and borrow the rubber stamp, before I sold it on

Or borrow the stamp each time I did my exceptional service to my own vehicle

Try for a reduction in the price of the Skoda as opposed to an increase in the trade in of yours :)

National

Test drove a Fabia VRS today, you know now you will buy one

Hi all, First Post on these forums.

I test drove a Fabia VRS today, thought the price was steep, 36000 miles, red 9495, 54 plate, but now Ive driven one i want one but not at that price. In my opinion looking on trader and other Skoda dealers I say it was about £1000 overpriced, what do you guys think. Sorry if this is thread Hijack :)

I'll have that mate - 9495 is expensive. I bought my 54 plate black vRS about 3 months ago now and paid 8995. The car has cruise, heated seats and xenons as optional extras, 32000 miles and the price included GAP, tax and a full tank. So yeah - I'd be looking for the dealer to knock about a grand off, maybe a bit more.

i wouldnt let glasses guide rule your expectations of a px price. they are at least 3 months behind REAL trade prices. for the best idea of how much to expect, look about on forecourts and find something similar to your car. then take about 1500 quid off and thats about what to expect for a tidy, better than average car. depending on how you negoiate you can either get your px bumped up or the price of the car your trying to buy brought down. HTH

I'll have that mate - 9495 is expensive. I bought my 54 plate black vRS about 3 months ago now and paid 8995. The car has cruise, heated seats and xenons as optional extras, 32000 miles and the price included GAP, tax and a full tank. So yeah - I'd be looking for the dealer to knock about a grand off, maybe a bit more.

AOL

Mine is yellow though

National

i hope im not boring everybody,test drove another one today.high milage 60000 miles,phoned first to make sure it had fsh yes sir definetely has .went down to take a look engine coolant light was on as was service light.drove car it actualy drove alright.checked service history back at garage hadnt been stamped since 32k his excuse for this was skoda have variable serviceing intervals!then he offered me 3 grand for my car as it would need a respray,told him to stick it

looked at another furby today 2004 £8995 37000 miles offered me £4000 for mine bit more like it if he goes another couple of hundred we may have another furby vrs owner on the site,.

Selling mine on ebay. Red 05 plate with 30 k, mine from new Loads of extras 9 grand:)