ok 2months befor mot and the shock on the drivers sides given out, anyone know were i can get a new one for a 95 favorit, thats if neones from the thanet area on here lmao halfords basicly laugh wen i go buying bits or cant find them

Yes Jorily Skoda has been good in the past for me when I've wanted a range of Favorit bits. I used Butts of bawtry catalogue and asked a Skoda dealer for prices of the same bits and Jorily won on the overall price (being cheapest, and having everything in stock when the other two did not have everything). If placing an order you may also want to add on some little bits like some spare air filters, oil filters, spark plugs etc as they are cheap and then you have them to hand. (I don't work for them, honesly :) )

well

in deal (is near you) there is a place called DIY motorist,

Its a breakerrs yard but they get the stuff 4 ya.

They may not have any favourte (SP) in but they have they phone number of a bigger place in thanet where they may possibly have a favouirte.