Czech Trip 2007 Videos

Makefish

It's been a while and despite several prompts there is a real lacking of vids from the trip :( .

So come on chaps and chappettes, post up yer vid or links to vids here ......................... please! :o

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The car stuff is only fun in real life. videos of driving down roads are just dull after about 30 seconds!! You don't get any idea of speed or anything and it's just not the same as being there. I'd rather see vids of nights/days out or people doing silly things lol!

The car stuff is only fun in real life. videos of driving down roads are just dull after about 30 seconds!! You don't get any idea of speed or anything and it's just not the same as being there. I'd rather see vids of nights/days out or people doing silly things lol!

Oh I agree, but I wanna see a bit of both.

What about more car stuff ie. the trip down, convoys and more airfield action etc. surely there must be more of that?

There is!!! :thumbup:

Project is nearly finished, but having only had one day off since we got back I chose to sleep on it rather than finish the video.

Please feel free to shoot me if this displays complete lack of commitment to the cause!!! :rofl:

I have got some comming very soon but loading 15gb of tape on to pc does take its toll on me ,then having to wittle it down to 100mb its doing me head in have patience people:P :D .

I have some new HDD-based camcorders in the shop, Chris. I know you recently added the long-life battery, but just think the ease of copying files off the camcorder via USB than having to wait for a DV tape to play back through the firewire port :P

My order hotline is awaiting your call :rofl::D

I have some new HDD-based camcorders in the shop, Chris. I know you recently added the long-life battery, but just think the ease of copying files off the camcorder via USB than having to wait for a DV tape to play back through the firewire port :P

:snail: Its still loading now.:P :D I would love HD-D but most of my money is tied up in Germany:rolleyes: ;) .

Mr.T

Hmm, how much for a long life battery for a DCR-SR72.

It's been a while and despite several prompts there is a real lacking of vids from the trip :( .

So come on chaps and chappettes, post up yer vid or links to vids here ......................... please! :o

It' been posted up for over 24hrs and still you've not commented!!!

Prompt #1 :D:D