bikertim

Not worth half that IMO. Also it says 2 seats making me wonder if the rear seats are missing, and it's been used as a load lugger for it's low miles. I get the feeling if you got in touch they'd give some spiel about it being VW quality this, VW that, sun shines out of it's exhaust. I've seen similar condition Favorits go for about £500 - if I had the chance a low mileage rust-free Favorit for under £800 would be my next car and my existing Favorit would be left on bricks in the street ready for scrapping :D

i think its a publicity stunt, its been on and off ebay for ages from the same set of garages

but anewman sorry to say i have got the car you describe, just spent £700 , 10,300 miles on a favorit (genuine we use same garage) Lxi 135i

Back seats are there, you can see the head rests in the pics.

Definitely worth around £800 tops imho.

Its even got the standard faded column stalks!!!

Could be a good garage to take your low mileage Favorit to. If they sell em for £2k you're sure to get at least £1k straight off, lol.

Maybe the garage was conned into thinking it was the same as the old passat estates or something? Who knows?!

:) If I wanted a Favorit I'd pay that money for one in such good condition. I used to own a Favorit just like that one a few years ago and it was a cracking little car. In some respects the Favorit was better than the Felicia. It was a more distinctively styled car [though dated] and was less prone to rust. Don't get me wrong, overall the Felicia is obviously better, but it's a little closer to being like all the other cars, a little more Eurohatchbox. Know what I mean?

I'm collecting a 1988 Estelle 130GL on Saturday that I'm paying over £800 for. A lot of people consider that as madness, but I really want it and currently have the money so I'm going to buy it. [it doesn't help that I am actually officially mad!:D]

Old Skoda values seem to be creeping up, you don't often see freebies,or £50 bangers now like you did just 5 years ago.

I think i would pay that if it was genuinly in good condition and that is what i was after! my estate was free and in all honesty i have spent around £600 to £700 getting sorted how i wanted it. next up is bodywork. so can see the value being write ish!

Hmmm the Aston Vanquish V12, :drool:

They have a gas analyzer at a reasonable start price with only 2 days left but I'm not in the area and would have nowhere to keep it.

There's some lucky sods out there with these cheap low mileage favs :mad: I don't bear a grudge, :mad::mad: honestly :mad::mad: :P :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The MOT tester said it my higher mileage one was not bad considering it's age and mileage, so it certainly reflects well on the cars.