Ace Cafe: 27th April

roo

It's that time of the month that the VAG meet is on. I've had a few enquirys about this one so here are what little details I know:

Ace cafe, Off of the north circular rd in Neasden/Stonebridge (off of the park royal turn off I think)

27th April

starts about 6.30, but there are still people entering after 9.30

current number of Skodas: 2

So who's coming then?

So far

fab16v (me)

rooboy (jeff)

I though I was me!

if you are me and you are you, who am I?

or am I you and you, you with me being me and you being you..............

I'm getting a headache over this so I'll give up :D

I though I was me!

if you are me and you are you' date=' who am I?

or am I you and you, you with me being me and you being you..............

I'm getting a headache over this so I'll give up :D[/quote']

?????????????? :confused:

I thought I was me and you were you.

So from your point of view, you would be me and I would be you! :D

I might come dont have a clue how to get there though, I am going to be in Cambridge most of the day so might mosey down

Head into London via M1. At the end of the M1, you will be able to join the A406 (north circular). Head towards Wembley and come off on the Park Royal junction. At the lights, turn right. Follow road to the end and turn right. Ace Cafe is on your left along there. :thumbup:

Head into London via M1. At the end of the M1, you will be able to join the A406 (north circular). Head towards Wembley and come off on the Park Royal junction. At the lights, turn right. Follow road to the end and turn right. Ace Cafe is on your left along there. :thumbup:

Or use the M11/M25/M1. If you finish it fairly early, I could meet you just off of the M25 on the way as you will have to go past me.

I may well turn up again !! Did I spot Rooboy down Southend the other night parked next to another Fab vRS ???

Andy

You should have stopped, I was with Chavyboy and a few of the Clio sport guys that he knows. (that could have been embarassing if I was the only Skoda :o )

I may be able to pop in for a quick meet on the way home from the office (Wandsworth) as it is a minor diversion from my normal route towards the M1.

Fab 16v, I think that was you blowing past my Octy Estate (TDI 150) at Brunters yesterday - you were quick!

Hope to see you all then.

John.

P.S. Alex - are you still interested in the 5th L&K alloy with tyre, as I now have a spare vRS one since yesterday!

Alex, that sounds like a good idea to me mate. See you at the shop !!

Andy

----------------------------------------------------------------------

excellent,what time will be best?

i finish work at 7pm but might beable to finish a bit early though.

i've had my mobile phone half inched the other day so i'll either call the shop or pop and say hello,getting 2 more new tyres fitted Tuesday and its having its 20,000 mile service Monday.

expensive week!!!!!

I may be able to pop in for a quick meet on the way home from the office (Wandsworth) as it is a minor diversion from my normal route towards the M1.

Fab 16v' date=' I think that was you blowing past my Octy Estate (TDI 150) at Brunters yesterday - you were quick!

Hope to see you all then.

John.[/quote']

That was indeed me. :D I was having loads of fun out there!

I work just round the corner to you then. I am the other side of the bridge in Fulham. Just behind the PC World/Currys complex! ;)

Hi All,

I was sorry not to be able to get to the meeting this evening due to pressure of work, I am off to Singapore then Pacific region on a 2 week business trip on Thursday evening.

It was good to meet you (very) briefly, Rooboy and I will try to get along the the meet in May. :thumbup:

Cheers,

John.