Car totalled on way to work!

On second thought id need 4 wheels to replace the alloys with.:rolleyes:

Make some yourself out of house bricks :D Seriously though, I'd imagine they'll still have a way of getting it onto the scrappie truck without the wheels. If it *really* needs wheels you might be able to pick up a set of steels at a scrappies for next to nothing.

this is going to sound like a really strange thing to ask..i mean i could have tried stealing anything off you..those alloys...but...is there any chance if its a 1.3 mpi that i could have your alternator? because you said the car was in perfect working condition...and well mine isnt, i am willing to pay for it and come and collect it, as long as you dont live like too far away from south wales.

The alloys are coming off as I have a set of steels in the garage - all with good tyres ironically. So if anyone is near Leighton Buzzard and their steel wheels need replacing/tyres are getting low (I mean low - not illegal!) you'd be morw than welcome to pop round and do some swapsies...... As for the alternator - if yours still 'sort of' works and you can get to LB this Sunday then I'm sure we can arrange something..... The stereo is coming out along with the (upgraded) speakers, as is the rear parcel shelf and straps, jack is effin useless so it's staying in the boot.

As per the comment on the ZZR - a) you're right as I wouldn't have been going along that road and B) you're right 'cos they're effin fast!

yeh my alternator works but im pretty sure that it is what is making the car struggle to keep the revs up and occasionally cut out at traffic lights but ive been using it for months like that so hopeully it will be ok, i will see if i can make it down there and get back to you at the latest tomorrow

yeh my alternator works but im pretty sure that it is what is making the car struggle to keep the revs up and occasionally cut out at traffic lights but ive been using it for months like that so hopeully it will be ok, i will see if i can make it down there and get back to you at the latest tomorrow

Cutting out at traffic lights is sometimes an indicator that the throttle body needs cleaning. I think the battery light on the dash would have come on if it was causing problems.

ok just sorted some things out and yeh i can get down there sunday afternoon about 6 ish as ive got work in the morning is that still alright? how much do you want for the alternator or would a straight exchange for a slightly faulty but still running one be ok? message me with details of your address or wherever i can get yours off you

Get down the docs and complain about neck, back and anziaty (i cant spell) problems. Also tell your insurance company about your 'injuries' you will get well over £2500 for that which will pay for lots of goodies for your future skudster!

you gotta play the game mate!

good job, another 206cc gone :)

repeating comments about visting the doctors. YOU MUST do this now and mention the back pain, in case it gets worse.

i still suffer from whiplash. part of my symptoms were severe lower back pain. i almost didnt get a claim because i didnt mention it at the hospital but did at my gp 3 days later. if i hadn't gone to my GP i'd have got £3k less and still be in pain.

just in case. you're not filing a suit, just protecting what may come of this. back pain can take time to develop.

Before I got my Skoda in 2006 my Dad was talking Clios and Puntos :eek::eek::eek:

luckily I bought my Felly first :cool:

@Suprising skod :rofl::rofl: Damned right, fancy poncy french car, good job it's off the road.

all you need to look at is the damage to the 206 (half the front missing and a fired airbag)

And the older Felly with its superstructure still mostly intact