London Cruise feeler

sms

Why would we look any more or less stupid than you if you turned up in the octy?

I'm confused... :confused:

Oh I have and I did but at least that was by invite.

No need to be confused just park up at the meet, look left and right and you will see what I mean about looking stupid.

Think we should do our own run.

Scooby owns can be abit rude if your not in a car that has fake WRC stickers all over it and not on daddies insurence. :mad: But major resepct for people who have a prodive STI (but no respect for the prats that put a STI and prodrive stick on there when its not).

Not that i dont like scoobys that is.

So how many people are intrested in a London run?

Think we should do our own run.

Scooby owns can be abit rude if your not in a car that has fake WRC stickers all over it and not on daddies insurence. :mad: But major resepct for people who have a prodive STI (but no respect for the prats that put a STI and prodrive stick on there when its not).

Not that i dont like scoobys that is.

So how many people are intrested in a London run?

i am intersted not to botherd about tunnels as chris said my drev power wont sound so great in a tunnel :o.

1.myfatcow

PistonHeads.tv: Midnight London Tunnel Run

Surely the point of a tunnel run is to go in a car which sounds good in a tunnel? ;)

Chris

I've got another idea, I'm full it today. :rolleyes:

Instead of making a noise like all those exotica types. Why don't we get a load of remaped diesel Skoda's (notice I didn't say Fabia's) and smoke the tunnel out. Anyone that finds their way out without stacking it wins a smog sticker, that'll show them. :)

Do you realize who this lot are and how silly you will look when you turn up in a Fabia. :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

Really nice bunch actually and as I am sure you are aware they do have a lot of respect for one or two of the Skoda's who's owners frequent these parts. ;)

They is a huge amount of exotica that turns up at these meets. There were 4 Octy's mixed up with them at one of the recent Ace Cafe meets.

I've got another idea, I'm full it today. :rolleyes:

Instead of making a noise like all those exotica types. Why don't we get a load of remaped diesel Skoda's (notice I didn't say Fabia's) and smoke the tunnel out. Anyone that finds their way out without stacking it wins a smog sticker, that'll show them. :)

Better ban jase then as it be a no contest if the mongrel turns up!!