Hello from the Isle of Man

shunter

Hi

I have just bought a Octavia Vrs 1.8 turbo 2005 model, i have just moved to the Isle of Man and wanted a good all rounder as we have no speed limit on the unrestricted roads here,although it has not stopped raining since we arrived so not been out to try it out yet. a couple of questions if any one can help, is my model known as the mk1 ? also i saw a dump valve advertised on ebay are these worth buying or should i stay clear. thanks

do they still do the Lhergy Frissel hilclimb over there?? i'd love to do that again...

I am not sure as i have not heard of it, but nothing much changes here from what i am told so it probably is still going on as they are very big on all types of motor sport here

Lovely island,lived over there for a year or in the quarter bridge area in Douglas.

Would live over there at the drop of a hat if the work was there.

Yr very lucky,so you got some room for 4 visitors for the TT next year?

Not on bikes next year,in the car.