NW pre xmas drink 07

Loz

Well, Mr G hasn't pulled his finger out this year lol! So, would any of the usual suspects care for a steak & a drink sometime towards xmas at the Swan in Winwick? (don't as me for directions :rofl:)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

back end of week before xmas - by my calendar thats weekend of 21st/22nd? That would be ok with me, maybe fri 21st? Some people say they don't like things close to xmas....isn't a problem for me, I don't do anything overly important! It's my friends birthday on 22nd though, so may not be available that day.....

any other input? :)

The friday 21st would be good for me... as long as this place does a decent steak you can count me in!!

If not the 21st, would be able to make the 23rd (suday lunch??).

EDIT: P.s. would also have me insignifficant other too!! hehehe

lol, yes thats fine. So, looking good for friday 21st so far..... :)

Just need to wait for Caz, Andy etc to see the thread now ;)

I'm in the States again from the 12th - 20th Dec, but if its after that I will try to make it.

I will aim to get there early evening (7.00ish maybe) if its the 21st, as I think I will have HCs in tow.

Sun lunch on the 23rd would also be a possibility for me.

I take it we are collecting calendars at ths one!

Who was/is in clown shoes?

Col D, the first xmas meet at the swan, I turned up a little bit late and the only clue I had as to who to look for was from seeing a picture of Col D at the cat and fiddle wearing what looked like Orange clown shoes :D which in my ignorance turned out to be race boots and the comment had Col G choking on his llama burger.....