R32 and RS4 alloys on Octavia

sethvrs

where did you get yours from nate?? by the looks im wondering if you could have fit 19s on there

i got mine from a online company called LK Performance Performance Parts / Alloy Wheels / Car Styling / Tuning

were 450 with budget tyres, but my god, if you get them, pay the extra for toyos cos the budgets are rubbish grip--had a few heart stopping moments

• 1 year later...

What do you think these would look like in silver (rather than polished) in 17", on a silver mk1 octy vRS?

They look a little too large in 18" for me, but I still love them.

£290 without tyres from alloywheels.com!

I need a picture to convince me but I can't find anyone with them on a silver octy!

why would you spend hundreds on alloys and then put budget tyres on :confused:

madness :eek:

You've got good eyes! I can't see what tyres they are!

Kumho KU31's will be going on whatever wheels I decide to go with.

7th in the EVO tyre test, and £68 fitted, can't go wrong..

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure it's stated on here somewhere that if the profile of the tyre changes in relation to the rim size then lowering wont always be needed?

I'll be going from 45 to 40 profile. I have a Vrs so i guess it's already lower than an elegance. That would look odd if not lowered.

I'm sure it's stated on here somewhere that if the profile of the tyre changes in relation to the rim size then lowering wont always be needed?

I'll be going from 45 to 40 profile. I have a Vrs so i guess it's already lower than an elegance. That would look odd if not lowered.

Yeah in theory your right.

Going from a 205/50R17 to a 225/40R18, means a 0.4mm increase in outer diameter (basically zero!). So it shouldn't do anything to the height of the car, or how much the arches are filled.

But I can't confirm this, as I've never tried it!

I want those old style R32 wheels!

Wonder what the RS4 one's would look like on a Race Blue mk2 vRS.................. :rubchin:

New style rs4's are quite hard to get hold of. Must be popular at the mo as everyone spoke to today are waiting for deliveries! Booooo.:thumbdwn:

I'm too impatient me. Can't wait to get pics up when I get them.