Hard at it and no longer a virgin!

Gillywibble

Steve the G220 polisher is out.

Sorry people the Meguires polisher you can buy now my mate has had his wrapped up for xmas in front of him the other night.

Meguiars G220 - Complete Menzerna Kit

and they have it in stock

Yeah, saw a few places had stock now, Polished Bliss among others are promising them for Christmas :) I knew Megs UK had that date in mind, for some reason ;)

I know it'll be a good bit of kit, just waiting for some reviews. I'll probably stick with the PC though....

Steve

Ethos - no, not really that difficult to use. It's easy to get up and running with using it.

Ill be sticking with my UDM for now.

I couldnt wait any longer for the megs one.

Still a dang good machine and the old man has plenty of 110V transformers for me to steal

Oooooh, I'd soooo like to learn how to use one of these.

Are they hard?

No But ive found finding what works best is hard. Different pads and compounds etc etc Theres that many products, and so many people saying different things on the forums its where do i start.

Ive found Clean Your Car - car care products UK is cheapest overall sellings top products and shipping the goods out fast and Tim the owner has a forum on there were everyone is happy to help and give advise.

• 2 weeks later...

was looking on detailingworld before at the g220 and found this shop is doing them for 129.99 delivered. no affiliation etc etc thinking about buying one at the mo

Meguiars Dual Action Polisher G220 : Zymol,Autoglym, Meguiars Car Accessories, Discount Wax,Shampoo, Detailing Products, Autoglym gift sets, Meguiars gift kits, Zymol smart kits