Cat and Fiddle VII - Saturday 26th January 2008

yashicamat

im gutted this is on the 26th, i would have loved to have come but im going to jbs to get my custom code remap :rolleyes:

maybe next time :)

Postpone it? :confused: JBS will always be open whereas Brisky meets of this magnitude are few and far between ;):D

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the best people do that - I met up with everyone, at the Red Lion (might we be going there for lunch again Rob?), after having Eibachs fitted at JBS on my first vRS. It was whatever number CF meet it was in Feb '05 :)

What I can guarantee is a cracking route to bed the remap in, between JBS and the meet point :D

I'd jump at the chance personally; get everything sorted at JBS early doors Saturday, then meet us all around lunchtime: sorted! :thumbup::cool:

Steve

Ooh, which route are we doing Rob? My personal fave is the Blue John Cavern one!! It would also be an appropriate place to take a picture of my car.

Oh, and if we do go that route, for ****s sake will somebody PLEASE stop me from buying lumps of rock from the souvenir shop :rofl:

Oh, and if we do go that route, for ****s sake will somebody PLEASE stop me from buying lumps of rock from the souvenir shop :rofl:

I'll stop you! I have a box of lumps of rock to go to the charity shop (crystals etc) if that would stop you from buying it? hehe

Lol, I used to collect minerals and I still have them. I went to blue John Cavern when I was little and went round and they gave us it on the way round, but shouldn't have lol. It's the only place in the world ou can get it and it's very beautiful. It's my fave mineral. I have a polished piece too :) One time Tom bought me a piece when we were there as I had no money with me haha!

Is Flat Eric coming along Loz? :)

Nah, he's still sulking from being banned. He lives with Dave too, so I can't really bring him lol

im gutted this is on the 26th, i would have loved to have come but im going to jbs to get my custom code remap :rolleyes:

maybe next time :)

If its a Phase1 remap your getting, it doesn't take long to do. So get James to get it done early doors then you can follow me up to the C&F as I live 5mins away from JBS.

Are we having badges for Saturday again? :)

Think I've still got mine from the last time I came (Feb 05!) :eek:

Steve

Unfortunately our resident badge maker isn't available for this C&F so not this time I'm afraid. :(

However, I am making direction sheets with trip mileages to each junction so that people shouldn't get lost. :thumbup: I went out and route proved it yesterday evening . . . almost the entire route was in mist :eek:. Made it a somewhat longer outing than intended.

Cat & Fiddle yesterday evening:

18584.attach

Rob thats no excuse!!!

I could make some badges I suppose if people are that keen on them... would just be an avatar, screen name, actual name and laminated with a safety pin taped on the back...

1.) yashicamat (1 dining)

2.) jaymd (1 dining)

3.) ric04vrs , dinner please

4.) Sharkrider (+ swmbo and HC, three for dinner )

5.) Robbo6210 + Swmbo (2 dining)

6.) VeeKar + swmbo ( 2 dining)

7.) iCraig (1 dining)

8.) Wardy (confirmed 1 dining)

9.) oggy (2 dining)

10.) philje123 (confirmed 1 dining)

11.) Foz1 & son (2 dining)

12.) Gilly, Wibble + 2HC's (4 dining)

13.) Loz (1 dining?)

14.) reece1 (to be confirmed)

15.) Tigger_1979

16.) Chris (weather permitting)

17.) Mr Grumpy ( The mad wife has given me a day pass.)

18.) Makefish (1 dining)

19.) Vrsfab (2 dining)

20.) Tom_vRS (1 dining)

21.) Jim Campbell (2 dining)

22.) fofos (1 dining)

23.) iain (1 dining)

24) Neo_VR (ticket for 1 please)

25.) Faboka vrs + swmbo (no food needed)

26.) McScooby (1 dining)

27.) Smifffy 3 fs

28.) 3 fs jnr

29.) Petr (no food needed)

PMSL, I'll be doing them instead of playing PS3, don't lose sleep over it! :rofl:

They were a sucess at the last one I attended, Cas (PussCat) made them up and did a stirling job.