Cat and Fiddle VII - Saturday 26th January 2008

yashicamat

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep looking at this and try and to convince myself that I dont want to come (but I do :o) even though it's 500 miles and two tanks of fuel at fifty quid a pop!!

Shall I, shan't I :confused:

Why you don't just get a sat nav loz i dont know... ne who...

Anyone reccomend a decent car wash near-by?.... maybe tell Sharkrider about it too??

a) because im determined to get my phone sat nav to work

B) because there isn't any sat nav coverage over the c&f. The first time we tried to get there by sat nav it told us to refer to the map

Steve - come, you know you want to!

Er Satnav (GPS) coverage is just there. It's global.

The only reason I can think of for the failure you experienced was that the maps were incomplete or not loaded correctly on the particular device you were using.

Hand over your pennies to Nokia and you'll be all set. :)

Er Satnav (GPS) coverage is just there. It's global.

The only reason I can think of for the failure you experienced was that the maps were incomplete or not loaded correctly on the particular device you were using.

Hand over your pennies to Nokia and you'll be all set. :)

'er' I'm aware of that thanks, but it said it had no coverage and you had to refer to a map, which in fairness, isn't that useful!

I need to update my firmware (apparently) before i can get the sat nav to work well. I dont know how to

'er' I'm aware of that thanks, but it said it had no coverage and you had to refer to a map, which in fairness, isn't that useful!

I need to update my firmware (apparently) before i can get the sat nav to work well. I dont know how to

Er yes, but that was one unit probably having a bad day. Your earlier message suggests that no satnav will work there.

I'm sure it'll work just fine without a firmware upgrade, but it's probably worth doing as it is apparently a big improvement all round.

1.) yashicamat

2.) jaymd

3.) ric04vrs , dinner please

4.) Sharkrider (+ swmbo and HC, three for dinner )

5.) Robbo6210 (+ Swmbo maybe)

6.) VeeKar+swmbo 2 dinners

7.) iCraig

8.) Wardy (will confirm)

9.) oggy

10.) philje123 +dinner

11.) Foz1 (+ son )

12.) Gilly, Wibble + 2HC's

13.) Reece 1, +dinner (to confirm)

14.) Loz

:thumbup:

Quick update, hope I didn't miss anyone out? Expect Rob will be along shortly to sort it properly.

1.) yashicamat (1 dining)

2.) jaymd (1 dining)

3.) ric04vrs , dinner please

4.) Sharkrider (+ swmbo and HC, three for dinner )

5.) Robbo6210 + Swmbo (2 dining)

6.) VeeKar + swmbo ( 2 dining)

7.) iCraig (1 dining)

8.) Wardy (confirmed 1 dining)

9.) oggy (2 dining)

10.) philje123 (confirmed 1 dining)

11.) Foz1 (+ son to confirm )

12.) Gilly, Wibble + 2HC's (4 dining)

13. ) Loz (1 dining?)

14. ) reece1 (to be confirmed)

Woo - we've got our 20 people! :thumbup: Shall ring the pub later and sort it. :)edit: the 20 people thing is a minimum to get the pub open, the more the merrier :)

Pub booked. :D

Good good! Thanks.

Looking forward to it!

Getting my wheel bearing done on monday so hopefully my wheel won't come off on those roads! hehe.

I will have a freebie going to anyone who wants it... An FM Modulator that is wired into the car... let me know.

Can a southern nancy join you ;) weather permitting of course.Trying to get Fish face to come if he can pull his finger out.:D

Yep all are welcome! :) See if you can drag Makefish up as well. :D

looking good Rob :) Do I get another certificate?!

Not sure . . . might have to wait for a significant number before getting another one. Maintains the incentive to keep attending that way.:P:D