Launch Photos of New Superb...

rsbspt

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If I'm to get one it won't be for looks, as long as the DSG is in it and there is the rear leg still, it will get considered as my next one, is this a one only style? by one only I mean no dedicated saloon with a rigid rear window?

One saloon/hatch and one estate to follow. The hatch version can also be operated as a saloon so I can't see why this would put anyone off. You have both options and the hatch is more practical anyway :)

I think it looks very nice on the whole, as has been said the front looks like a 7 series, although I personally reckon the rear looks more like the latest Mondeo? Not the best angle, but the view of the front looks very good. :)

Guest Fabia 12v

Its definiatly a hatch of variaties too... if you look in the rear shot you can see the boot cover straps.... buy buy saloon

ive got pics of the estate version :)

ive heard that it will be 35mm longer and 18mm wider than the old model. It stands at - 8mm lower and 42mm shorter than the model it replaces.

its also going to rob the new passat of a few toys like adaptive cornering headlamps, a new electronic air conditioning system, automatic parking assist (which means you just brake and accerlerate and the car steers itself!)

engines start at the 105bhp mark and go up to 260bhp DSG transmissions will be making a debut in the superb range.

the hatch will me out in the next few months and the estate in about a year (boo! :thumbdwn: im a big estate fan!)

Isn't it that funny hatch/saloon double hinged hybrid?

It seems like a bit of a gimmick and seems quite pointless other than to push the price up, why not just make it a hatch and have done with it? I cant see the benefit of it personaly?

Then whats the point in any saloon?

Then whats the point in any saloon?

Some people prefer saloons, they are generaly more ridgid than hatches even if they are less practical.

My point is, why give it a saloon opening, when it already has a full hatch opening? It seems like a waste of money, how many ways do you need to open a bl**dy boot? there is no benefit to it opening like a saloon?

i have seen pics of the interior in either autocar or auto express,it is really classy,you will NOT be dissappointed i was also led to believe that it will be availablie in hatchback and estate only.

put in new skoda superb into computer ,then go into vwvortexforums,you will see pics of the dash and hatchback,sorry i don't know how to attatch to the thread