HELP Blower & door not working

Long story so i will keep it short as really peed off.

I have just replaced the central locking module in door as the fecking thing unlocked and put the windows down which had left my car soaking as it peed it down over night.

Anyway replaced part £150 robbing gits. windows working ok doors working except the drivers door which only locks by key, and the heating wont come on (no illumination either) this went off when i pulled the fuse to stop the doors form unlocking (pulled fuses didn't work for windows as i found out the next night in the rain) anyway replace the fuses to make things work again but these 2 things weren't .

Is there a hidden fuse or am i looking at wiring loom for door as well, has this happened to anybody else or am i so unlucky the door actuator fecked due the fault.

I dont have access to web easily so i hope somone can Help PLEASE