wheels for the se

Tbh, not too sure about white wheels on a blue car, I think I'd need to see a picture or a photoshop before I could decide. Seen a few cars with anthracite wheels etc. and I really think it suits the car, plus, white wheels would only be white for about 30 seconds then they'd get dirty.

Tbh, not too sure about white wheels on a blue car, I think I'd need to see a picture or a photoshop before I could decide. Seen a few cars with anthracite wheels etc. and I really think it suits the car, plus, white wheels would only be white for about 30 seconds then they'd get dirty.
theres a photoshopped pic of mine with white wheels in the photography section:thumbup:

My local dealer has made some special editions of the new Fabia 1.9 TDi (don't know if all dealers are doing the same) with a Silver roof and mirrors and these alloys:

03122007435.jpg

And they told me that they've already put a set on the Fabia vRS for someone who didn't like the ones they came with. Straight fit apparently, just a thought.

My local dealer has made some special editions of the new Fabia 1.9 TDi (don't know if all dealers are doing the same) with a Silver roof and mirrors and these alloys:

03122007435.jpg

And they told me that they've already put a set on the Fabia vRS for someone who didn't like the ones they came with. Straight fit apparently, just a thought.

Carlisle?? telfords?

I HAVE actualy seen the VRS you speek of in person! Its a black one with private number plate, it has been changed to 16" 5 spoke alloys (not ones above) looks absolutely gash, think there off a low spec model.

I have no idea what the owner / buyer was thinking... what a goon :rofl: