Octavia vRS Estate Detail NSF <1MB

BigW

I havent put it on DW yet, Scared of a flaming :rofl:

No chance mate, I put up my 'details' on there every week and haven't had a bad comment yet and the standard of finish you have received looks pukka...........do it..........:thumbup:

Wow!

Do you come up to Aberdeenshire???

If you have a space to do it in with power and a water point and you dont mind footing the Diesel on top then I dont see why not ;)

Or you could take your other half out for the night in Edinburgh and leave it with us, by the time youve sober'd up the next day it'd be finished :D

Cracking job guys, you'll get the shout when I need mine done.

Neil

No probs Neil, Gimme a couple of weeks notice so I can clear my garage :rofl:

This one was done In Dalgety Bay at Andrews garage, But I'm in Alloa now so not too far from you.

Pick up my new car on the 1st March.

We'll see

a) How good the finish is from the showroom

B) If good how long it stays that way!

Is it a brand new car? If it is then I wouldn't get them to touch it and pay a professional to detail it, that way it's best protected properly from the start.....:thumbup:

Is it a brand new car? If it is then I wouldn't get them to touch it and pay a professional to detail it, that way it's best protected properly from the start.....:thumbup:

Them meaning the dealer? :P

:thumbup: Baker, thats some set of wheels. V Nice.

You got any bigger pics.

Not wanting to thread hi-jack so keeping it with the detailing theme here was a detail I did on my motor before the end of 2007 with some pics at the bottom of the thread:

Something A Little Different.........skoda Superb Detail - Detailing World

I now have my own UDM so will be attacking the Superb again in the coming months once I get a free weekend instead of doing customer's cars........:thumbup:

Yep, I wouldn't let the dealer clean it from delivery as IMHO they won't do the best job on it..........

Thats what I thought you meant, It could have been read differently :D

I agree, I would ask for it to be untouched from the dealer as the people they employ as valeters may not be as skilled/bothered/careful as a detailer.

If you have a space to do it in with power and a water point and you dont mind footing the Diesel on top then I dont see why not ;)

Or you could take your other half out for the night in Edinburgh and leave it with us, by the time youve sober'd up the next day it'd be finished :D

LOL neither of us drink!

Will certainly think about it come spring.

That's a great result guys, top drawer :thumbup:

Takes some level of commitment to attack it like you did too, at this time of year :cool:

I'll be a bit more sensible and wait until the clocks go forward and we hopefully get a bit more heat :D

Cheers,

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Just seen this after being redirected from another post - awesome work.

How much is it and what do you think the effect would be like on a storm blue octy? Im in Edinburgh (work in falkirk) so travel wouldnt be an issue.

Just seen this after being redirected from another post - awesome work.

How much is it and what do you think the effect would be like on a storm blue octy? Im in Edinburgh (work in falkirk) so travel wouldnt be an issue.

YHPM.

• 5 months later...

Great work there guys - really impressed like everyone else. :cool:

I've a good friend who lives in Dalgety Bay, so could stay in the area if I pop past. I'm picking up a vRS Estate in the next week and driving it home from London. Would be interested in letting you guys get it up to standard so I could keep it like that when I got it home. Can you PM me some idea of costs please? As you might appreciate, money would be an issue here - having just bought a new motor then a stupidly expensive single ticket from up here to Heathrow (check ba.com, but you'll be lucky to get much below £300!) so I'm thinking how I could get this past the wife financially? Where there's a will....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Gave this car a maintenance detail today, Apart from the poor weather (again) the car came up very well, no picture's I'm afraid as it was as quick as we could to avoid the rain, we didn't manage that unfortunately, but managed to get it inside as it came on.

A credit to the owner, he has changed his washing habits and there were very few defects on it this time.