Anything Planned?

Flashie

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

Not much in the way of planned meets on here, anything in the pipeline?

Whereabouts in Suffolk are you mate?

There's a few Herts boys that are looking for meets, maybe we could meet up in the middle, say Bishop's Stortford or Cambridge.

Matt

Good luck on this

Tried to do a meet in jan 06 - apart from tom_vrs and Steve & Rob West who were coerced no one turned up. Fortunately there were some mg-rover.org guys there so wasn't too bad.

Now I'm living in cheshire, there seems a lot more in the north west. I did try to get some meets going but got 0 response.

Is it because people in the east are too embaressed to admit they drive a skoda?

• 2 weeks later...

I live in Hemel so a weekday is pushing it a bit to get to and from Cambridge with traffic.

A Saturday meet would suit better, less traffic, less time constraints.

Let's start a list going, can start off with a small meet to begin with. Not sure about the Cambridge area so anyone with local knowledge feel free to pipe up :thumbup:

1. Matt (mattandy)

Once the organiser has a date and time and the place is finalised, I'll see if I'm free to pop along

.....the beautiful village of Ugley...

Is it just me that finds that part of the comment funny?:rofl:

:rofl:

I've now got that steaming pile of crap by Daphne and Celeste stuck in my head....

"U, G, L, Y, you aint got no alibi. You ugly!"

:mad: :mad: :D

Lol. I was at the Reading festival when they managed to get on the bill. They lasted 3 minutes on stage being pelted with bottles full of urine and other stuff before running off crying.

What about their atrocious cover of Alice Coopers 'Schools out'