M-Sport Tour Date

smog monster

Right folks here we go with the details for the M-Sport tour , after talking to the very kind julia @ m-sport she has agreed to let us has 30 x guests instead of 15 (result or what) but we must have a full 30 / 15 guests . . . no if,s or but,s . . . due to them organising 2 x tour guides for us :thumbup:

DATE Thursday 26th June 2008

ALL Guests Must be At The M-Sport Security Gate House For 17.45

It has now been provisionally booked for the above date pending getting a £5.00 per person deposit to them for next week (friday) which i will pay over the phone providing i can get 30 x names

The £10.00 balance payable 2 x weeks before the tour (thursday 12th June)

I think the best way would be for people to send the chqs / postal orders direct to me then i will mark off who has paid against the booking form (which i have just received) post dated chqs for the balance if you want , then i can send off all 30 x chqs together

but please , make chqs payable to m-sport NOT ME :eek: and please can you put your briskoda forum name on the rear of all chqs . . . thanks

Prob sort out a convoy from Penrith/M6 area over to the location

Right here goes the list . . .

Myself & 1 x guest

Vrs Phil & 1 x guest

Captain Scarlet & 1 x guest

Me & my mate are gonna go up on the afternoon and stay in my tent on the thursday nite , few tins & pizza then set off back friday morning , weather should be nice & warm in June lol

if anyone who is travelling up fancys , staying over as well (not with me , unless your female of course lol) i can recommend a site :thumbup:

Now we're cooking. Also another friend has said he fancies coming along, so can I have 2 guest please.

smog monster & 1 x guest

Vrs Phil & 1 x guest

Captain Scarlet & 2 x guest

ric04vrs (+ poss guest)

YoungSyd + 1 guest

Bender08 + 4 guests (ffoc)

Rally Stu +1 guest

Fab Verse

Windy

Starch + 1 guest