VAGDrivers / Briskoda Meet - 24th February

bpm

Right lads, since Razor hasn't had a chance to put this one up in a proper thread..I thought that I might as well.

The Monthly meet (yes its monthly) is on in Omni Park Santry with the full permission of the owners, so local informent officers should not interfere. On at 9pm on sunday evening 24th February.

:thumbup: to Razor for organising this every month so far.

All VAG drivers are welcome and even non-VAG drivers can come to..just hide your car in another section of the car park :D .

The idea is to have a chat and take pics for a while then head into the local Eddie Rockets for a snack... or in some peoples cases, a full meal

See you there.

Cheers BPM......yea come along if you can its at 8pm btw!!!

Be good to get some more VRS at it!

Did I say 9? Oops...fingers are pressing the wrong keys again ;)

• 2 weeks later...

am back now!!:( twas 85 plus over there:).....was having a wee drive in lambo and a hummer:)...lambo horrible to drive....flappy paddle jobbie and very very noisey!!....hummer not too b ad .....just big!!!

k:)

19469.attach

am back now!!:( twas 85 plus over there:).....was having a wee drive in lambo and a hummer:)...lambo horrible to drive....flappy paddle jobbie and very very noisey!!....hummer not too b ad .....just big!!!

k:)

Well for some :cool: